Make a statement and add a vintage finish to your client’s contact details with Kraft Business Cards.
Looking for an alternative to gloss and polish? Kraft paper business cards are simple, but striking. These eco-friendly cards are the perfect choice for artisan businesses with a cool, homemade feel. The uncoated cards are perfect for appointment or loyalty cards as they are easy to write on.
- Standard size (85 x 55 mm)
- Eco-friendly paper - with natural colouring.
- Rustic appearance and texture
- Perfect for simple designs in black ink
- Easy to write on
- Free UK Delivery in 6 working days
- Express option available (delivery in 4 working days)
Tips for kraft paper business cards:
- The uncoated finish allows you to easily write on these cards.
- Avoid using photos or artwork that uses yellow, orange, or other light colours. They can be diminished or lost by the paper’s natural colour.
- Keep in mind that natural fibers will show through, giving the paper (and your design) a rustic look.
- Please note: white ink is not available on kraft paper cards.
Not sure if your artwork is print ready?
When we ask for print ready artwork, it must be high resolution, at the correct size, CMYK with crop marks. If you artwork does not have this we will contact and let you know what changes need to be made. Have a look at our artwork guides for more info.
Do you need design?
If you do not have a design our graphic design team will use their graphic design skills with artworking and pre-production know-how to make your print work harder and ensure it has the professional touch. Our design studio offer a bespoke service including unlimited changes, this means we keep designing until you are 100% happy. Simply add our design service when placing your order and send over what you would like on the design including your logo, text and anything else you think we will need. Our design team will come up with a concept and email over a proof for you to look at. You can then email over changes until we have the final print ready design.
Please note that design will add 2 working days to our standard turnaround times.
What happens once I order?
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you with your order confirmation which will tell you all the information about your order and the estimated delivery address.
Need help with ordering? Have a question?
If you have any questions about anything please contact us.
Once you have placed your order you can upload your print ready artwork. Please allow 3mm bleed on all sides, and supply as a CMYK PDF with all fonts outlined or embedded and with a resolution of 300dpi. Download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.Download:(right click and save as)